Donnerstag, 15. März 2012

Bicycle - ATC

Yesterday I saw such a fabulous card on
Cath´s Blog - Inky Fingers ( I adore her stamping - AMAZING)
that I decided to take part on the bike - challenge over on
Crazy Amigos.. and took the inspiration from
Cath to bring it on my ATC.
I painted the tree in the background after a
Tree Exercise from you tube by Anita Jansen
and stamped my Tim Holtz bike on my painting.
Then I outlined a bird on the bike and colored  a bit with oilpastels.
Collaged some little dictionary words on it an gave a last rubberstamp over it from the Tim Holtz Coll. Voila.. this is my ATC.


Kommentare :

  1. Ein klasse ATC, liebe Susi! Sieht toll aus.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great ATC, Susi and what a surprise to see my name mentioned. I'm honoured - thank you x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ein tolles Collage-ATC, der Baum im Hintergrund macht sich echt gut.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ja Caths Karte fand ich auch so Klasse, aber Deine ist ganz eigenständig und gefällt mir auch sehr gut.
    Ps:
    Schau nochmal auf meinen blog, da habe ich den Post ergänzt mit Antworten auf Deine Frage.
    LG Anja

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. A wonderful ATC just love the bird perched on the bike, so cool.xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wow, this is fabulous - wonderful colour, texture and composition!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Beautiful, love the colors and images that you used

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Eine wunderschöne ATC!

    LG DOris

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Susi this is gorgeous. The composition and combination are so fantastic. Love it very much.
    Great work.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. this is fabulous - wonderful colour, texture and composition!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Beautiful card! I'd like to change with you. My cards here http://luleka1977.blogspot.com/
    my mail luleka1977@rambler.ru
    P.s. I'm designer from ATC-challenge http://atc-challenge.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Liebe Susi,

    dieses ATC ist ja wohl der Hammer, unglaublich schön.

    Sonnige Frühlingsgrüße
    von Anke

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment!