Sonntag, 8. April 2012

Watercolor- Journal # 3

This will be the third site for my new started watercolor journal. I will do this as a training to learn more about watercoloring. I hope I can give the Journal as a  gift to a very special friend of mine, when it is finished. I take free youtube  workshops by the really great illustrator Shoo Rayner
and this cherry blossom I learned to draw and watercolor with his help.Great teacher - wonderful!

The quote I wrote digital on my painting with the PhotoFiltreStudioX, because my own handwriting isn´t so good- lol!


Kommentare :

  1. Soooo schön, liebe Susi.

    Happy Easter

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful, Susi - and I was just going to congratulate you on your Calligraphy! It's a lovely quote and your painting is great x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautifull , and very nice text, I love it, so sweet for Easter!!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. really beautiful ... I wonder why so many people do not like their own handwriting?

    Happy Springtime to you!
    oxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Das ist so bezaubernd schön und so zart Susi. Der Spruch dazu ist toll!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Beautiful, Suzi and loving the words. Annette x

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Sooooo schön! Bin ganz hin und weg!

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment!