Thursday, January 17, 2013

MOO-MANIA

Our new theme / unser neues Thema
 DIVA / VAMP
through /bis -30.01.2013
you are invited to take part!/ Wär schön wenn Ihr mitmacht!


I tried out something new to me - Perfect Pearls on embossed cardboard following 
Ich hab  was für mich Neues ausprobiert - Perfect Pearls auf embosstem Karton nach



A Moo is a little card sized 2.8 x 7 centimeters, or approximately 1.1 x 2.8 inches. 
Hop over to our Challenge Blog and see the great pieces from our talented designers!

Ein Moo ist ein kleines Format 2,8 x 7 cm. Schau Dir unbedingt die wunderschönen Stücke unseres großartigen Designteams auf MOO-MANIA-CHALLENGE an!

I enter this to Crazy-Amigo -Challenge - EMBOSSINGFOLDER 
and to  Frilly & Funkie -Follow your Muse 

16 comments :

  1. I like the effect of the perfect pearls on the embossed card, Susi. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toller Effekt, Susi. Das muß ich auch mal ausprobieren!

    Ich wünsche dir ein kreatives 2013!

    ganz liebe Grüße
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total schön ist das, ein echtes Schmuckstück!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Das sieht so wunderschön aus, liebe Susi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love what you have done here..I am also pleased I found your site as I was looking for challenges again

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superschööön, gefällt mir außerordentlich.

    LG Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! It's amazing what you can do with cardboard and perfect pearls. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great embossing, nice moo!

    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very very nice and great embossing Susi.
    Greetings Janny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Susi, brilliant! This is a gorgeous moo and a fascinating technique. I will try it, but not on a teeny tiny moo. It has to be bigger for me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The metallic PPs technique works so well - the charm looks amazing!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Susi, this is a gorgeous piece of Art. I just love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is stunning!!!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love you artwork, and I'm going to put a link to your blog in my blog list. Tell me if you don't agree!? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!