Samstag, 13. April 2013

Less is more

my favourite film :

Kommentare :

  1. Wow, so colourful! ,my one layer cads are so simple I really need to try jazzing the up, Rebecca x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. WOW this is stunning, what a great card, Hazelxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. very lovely card
    http://kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is a brilliant idea and a super illustration of your film.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hola Susi, great film and great design for this film, very contemporary, i like ti!.
    Hugs from Palma

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. My favourite colours and you've made a great card!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Fab card and great film. Sorry for my late visit. Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment!