Montag, 9. Juni 2014

MOO MANIA & MORE - Art Journal Journey - Mix it Monthly

I  like this spread very much and I hope that it inspires you to create also something for the different challenges I created it for.

I made a little insert to write on my thoughts


and I like the yummie textures I achieved


 The inspiration to this page I took from the awesome Donna Downey 
- even though my spread is completely different - believe it or not..
she gave me my inspiration... join her video if you did not yet-
I can say that I learned so so much from her in the past-
she is a gorgeous artist in my mind!



MIX IT MONTHLYMOO MANIA & MORE - ART JOURNAL JOURNEY

obige Doppelseite entstand nach der Videoinspiration von Donna Downey - ja es ist ziemlich anders als ihre Doppelseite aber sie gab mir die Inspiration zu meiner und überhaupt hab ich gaaanz viel von ihr gelernt mit ihren tollen freien Videos.... genießt das Video und ihren Kanal - ihr werdet es sicher nicht bereuen! Gelinkt wurde zu obig angeführten  Challenges!

Kommentare :

  1. Wunderbare Seiten, Farben und Textur - alles in allem - ganz toll! Dir einen schönen Pfingstmontag und LG, Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wunderbare seiten,tolle texturen und farben,gefällt mir seehr.

    knuddel jenny

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Fabulous pages Susi, you have created some great textures and I love the floating feathers xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wonderful that you combined the challenges Susi and made this beautiful spread of pages.

    Chrissie x

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Fabulous textures indeed and I love the insert bit. The feathers look stunning!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. A lovely spread. Great colours and textures. I am also a great fan of Donna Downey and have enjoyed many of her videos.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Wow love this, great texture and I love the feathers!
    Groetjes karin

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. This is another wonderful page, Susi, you are absolutely rocking with your art these days. Have you discovered a time machine that gives more hours in the day?
    The textures are so interesting and I like the half circle and the floating feathers.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Beautiful spread Susi. Hugs Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Wow, das ist echt großartig, liebe Susi.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. ooo your pages are so very pleasing and for so many reasons liebe Susi!
    I have to go back for another lookie look now too :)
    oxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Gorgeous textures, they are fantastic pages.
    Yvonne

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Another beautiful spread Susi! love the feathers!xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Fantastic textures and great design.
    Mar x

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. I absolutely adore it, Susi... the colours and textures are incredibly beautiful (love those ghostly houses - wow!), and the swirl of movement taking the eye around is amazing. Love, love, love - a new favourite, along with the golden one.
    Alison xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Fabulous movement in this piece. Love the tiny houses and lots of yummy raised texture. xox

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment!