Mittwoch, 30. September 2015

Hidden inside



It was a fantastic month over at Art Journal Journey with the THROUGH MY WINDOW theme! We had so much fun and so many entries. Have a look HERE to see all the entries at one glance if you like! A big THANK YOU to our fabulous hostess Corinne. My very last entry for the THROUGH MY WINDOW theme is a page I did super quick with watercolor pencils, charcoal pencil  a permanent marker and a pentel aqua brush....

Es war wieder ein super Monat mit viel Spaß und vielen tollen Beiträgen zu Corinne's tollem DURCH MEIN FENSTER Thema bei Art Journal Journey!
Hier kannst Du alle Beiträge auf einen Blick angucken. Mein allerletzter Beitrag heute ist ein ganz schneller, gemacht mit Aquarellstiften, einem Kohlestift, einem Permanentmarker und einem Wassertankpinsel von Pentel.


also meant for
49 faces

No27

Kommentare :

  1. Wir hatten einen guten Monat mit 'Through my window', Deine letzte Seite ist auch SPITZE! Hugs, Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You have made a beautiful finish to this theme! I had hoped to make another page but time has beaten me!! Chrisx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hallo Susi,
    wie immer großartig, schade, dass das Thema beendet ist.
    Lg und noch einen schönen Abend.
    Sadie

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wonderfularty piece here Susi and amazing artwork for the challenge

    Love Chrissie xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. A stunning finale to this month's creations Susi! Each and everyone was a winner in my book and I enjoyed them all!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. A wonderful face in the window, a great ending project for the month..
    Yvonne xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I enjoyed playing through the theme so much this month. Thanks for inviting me, you and Val. Love her obscured view with the window frame, sometimes it's good to squint, and see the things you miss. xox

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. It was a great month at AJJ! This is an interesting view. It is like really looking through a window at a person inside. Love it! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. What a wonderful 'face hidden in the window' Susi - love it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Stunning end to the theme with your mysterious face behind the window.
    Avril xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. I knew I'd be late, but when I started visiting, I couldn't get anything to load. I rebooted six times, then my mouse quit working. It's really, really hard to work without a mouse. I kept hoping I'd remember how to use the control and arrow keys properly.

    Your lady's face behind the window was a marvelous way to end the month. And it looks like you are more than half way to your completed goal of 49 faces, too. This one is wonderful, wonderful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Really haunting how the window frame creates the panelled face.
    Alison xx

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment!