Wednesday, December 30, 2015

***Anything goes***

A NEW THEME OVER AT 
MOO MANIA & MORE Challenge


At Moo Mania & More we start a new theme for the next two weeks -
And as it is the last theme in 2015 we decided to chose:

ANYTHING GOES -
so feel free to link whatever your heart desires during this two weeks!

I started an experiment in one of my Altered Books. I didn't know if it would work - it did!
 I collaged one of my  watercolor faces to the book and so I came up with this kind of double-spread.


If I turn over  the page with the face on it,  I have space enough to journal about this  year, that is now coming to an end.
It was a good one for me - special good - because  I got my first own studio - oh yes!!!


And """of course""" this is also meant for ART JOURNAL JOURNEY-
Collage with Journaling and it is No.33 of 99 faces.

Hope to meet you all at

Moo Mania  &  more

and

Art Journal Journey

Have a great day and thanks a lot for coming by!

14 comments :

  1. Eine wunderbares Gesicht, und es gefällt mir sehr gut wie du es auch als Doppelseite eingebaut hast, einfach klasse. Ein tolles Teil für 3 Challenges, gut gemacht! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Susi - a great spread, and I love your colours and texture - as ever :-). So happy to hear you have your own studio - I have had one for some years now and I love it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so beautiful , myself I was just trying to make some ATC pockets, but yours is much artistic and more beautiful, I just love this!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful technique, Susi. It draws the viewer in and makes them want to turn the page, too. I love interactive pages like this, that only an altered book can offer.

    I'm simply thrilled you got your studio. I remember when the kitchen table was your studio, so now having a place to leave your tools, products, and in-process art will be such a wonderful advantage for you. This is the PERFECT way to end 2015, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing Susi, it made me think of the popup books I had as a child.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous Susi, the colours are magical!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and I'm sending cheers for a Happy New Year! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your experiment certainly DID work out beautifully adding more interesting pages to your altered book.
    I have enjoyed the collage theme very much and am excited about another year of creative fun with AJJ. Many Thanks!
    It is wonderful that you have a studio!!!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool is that take on a face! I think you always come up with some clever takes on faces but this one is A+. Plus it is a beautiful face Susi. She might be a little sad the year is ending though, or very serious about that. Hope you year ends in a good way. Is there anything special they do in Austria to celebrate?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you've incorporated the face into the pages, with the space for journalling behind... the colours are amazing too. Your art journey in 2015 has been so wonderful to follow. I can't wait to see what you do in 2016. Happy New Year!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pages Susi and I love your idea of journaling on the back of the cut out face.
    Have a great New Year.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your work, Susi. Thanks for dropping by my blog. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  12. A super idea to use the back of the cut out to write on. They are beautiful pages.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Susi, I soooo love the way you cut this face- too cool! What a great spread to your year ending!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!