Donnerstag, 3. März 2016

Yup, I wanna be a bear.....



IF YOU GO DOWN TO THE WOODS

our new theme at ART JOURNAL JOURNEY 
inspired me to this Mixed Media painting

 
If she were  a bear, she get to hibernate. She does nothing for six months. She could deal with that.
Before she  hibernates, she's supposed to eat herself stupid. She could deal with that too.



If  you're a bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you're sleeping and wake to partially grown, but cuddly cubs. I could definitely deal with that.
If you're a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too. I could deal with that.
If you're a bear, your mate expects you to wake up growling. He expects that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat. Yup, I wanna be a bear.  - Author unknown ( found the text recently on FB )

I will also link to Moo Mania & More ( Favourite Pet) and she is 
No. 68 of 99 faces.


Wenn du ein Bär bist, hältst du Winterschlaf. Du tust nichts weiter, als sechs Monate am Stück zu schlafen. Damit kann ich fertig werden. Bevor du in den Winterschlaf gehst, musst du dich richtig vollfressen. Auch damit kann ich fertig werden.
Wenn du ein Bärenmädel bist,  dann kriegst du deine Babys im Schlaf (und die sind nicht größer als eine Walnuss) und wenn du aufwachst, dann sind sie schon richtig handfeste, knuddelige Junge. Damit kann ich ganz sicher fertig werden.

Wenn du ein Mama-Bär bist, dann weiß jeder, du meinst es ernst. Wer deine Jungen ärgert, bekommt eine gescheuert. Und wenn deine Jungen über die Stränge schlagen,  gibt es ebenfalls eine um die Ohren. Damit kann ich fertig werden.

Wenn du ein Bär bist, dann ERWARTET dein Partner von dir, dass du morgens grummelnd aufstehst. Er ERWARTET auch, dass du behaarte Beine und jede Menge Fett angesetzt hast.

Ja ... ich glaube, ich werde ein Bär!

Autor unbekannt - hab ich kürzlich auf Fb gefunden.

Kommentare :

  1. That's a wonderful text on bear! And your collage is superb Susi!! :)
    Suchi xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I know the story, I have it on a card I got from the States some time back. The bear girl is beautiful, and right now I wouldn't mind hibernating and feeding myself beforehand - perhaps I'd leave out the bit about birthing....Hugs, Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hast Du mal einen Bär gezeichnet? P.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Danke dass du das in Deutsch rein gesetzt hast so kann ich es jetzt wissen was deine Zeichnung auf sich hat.
    Ein Bäringesicht fantasievoll brummel brummel toll ...
    Lieben Gruss Elke

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Sehr schön dein Bärenpost. Gefällt mir gut!
    Liebe Grüße
    Susa

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Oh yes - I could be a bear too - love your painting Susi :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hallo Susi,
    was dir immer alles einfällt ;-)und raus
    kommt eine sehr kreative Arbeit - tja wie könnte
    es auch anders sein!
    Lg und einen schönen Tag.
    Sadie

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Oh Susi! This cracked me up - I was laughing so much hubby came to investigate! I loVe your beautiful bear girl - you are so clever! Hugs, Chrisx

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. ich lach mich hier scheckig. ich mach mit bei deiner Transformation;) und das bild dazu ist ebenfalls genial!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Sounds like a nice things to be Susi and your character is amazing and so beautiful. Great post with all about a bear

    Love Chrissie xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. A wonderful page and a fun story, I could handle sleeping for six months and eating lots before hand.
    xxx Hazel.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Yup, it is very very cold this morning here-feels like January- and I wish I was a bear too. So I could sleep more because if I was a bear I could still hibernate. Great post today Susi. Hugs!

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Beautiful piece Susi and I just love the bear story that goes with it! What a fabulous page! hugs :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Ja, da wäre ich auch gerne eine Bärin :-) Toller Text und tolles Bild, das du dazu kreiert hast!
    Liebe Grüße
    Rike

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Haha I love that and wanna be a bear as well!! I LOVE your painting! She is delightful Susi!! Great job! xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Ha ha ha love it Susi, thanks for the smile today ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. An excellent post, this definitely has me smiling, from the great and original art piece to those words that go with it, thanks!

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. I LOVE this. I want to be a bear, too, please. They seem to have such a good life. And they end up with beautiful faces, too. This was great fun and a wonderful, wonderful page in your journal.

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Your painting looks fantastic Susi cute ears.
    Can I be a bear please as well.
    Yvonne xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Neat painting, Susi. I love the text about the mama bear. It sounds familiar so I think I have seen it online before. What a true statement it makes!

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Very creative interpretation here Susi!

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Brilliant!
    Have a great weekend Susi!
    Alison xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. Ha- I love it Susi!! And, really, is there anything you CAN'T paint? I think not.

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. Love how you created a bear face out of your original...and the story you found is priceless. There are lots of things I would prefer to be at times, but for now I will just stick with myself. To change is just way too much trouble...hehehe. genie

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. Oh my goodness this is hilarious!! I love it...I could be a bear too!! Hahaha!! Not growly enough though...Fabulous illustration...reminds me of the wizard of oz... And Susi you are a phenomenal leader and amazing influence!...just sayin...

    Hugs Giggles

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. how funny...I can definitely deal with this! so cute...lovely illustration you've done, and I expect you 'mean business!'

    AntwortenLöschen
  27. Your Mama Bear is beautiful and her life does sound a little tempting too ;-) oxo

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment!