Wednesday, August 31, 2016

ART JOURNAL JOURNEY - NATURE'S WONDERS

I want to say ♥THANK YOU♥ to 
Gill

as she was a fantastic hostess and put so much love and hard work in this month's theme
   Nearly 200 entries were linked ,  so many Art Journaling Artists
enjoyed her theme.  Gill made so many wonderful journal pages and  visited  every  participant!
I had enjoyed this month and am a bit sad that I hadn't time enough to put all my ideas for that theme  into practice.

Valerie collected all the entries again at Pinterest - so watch all the fantastic pieces at one glance

gallery82016

Don't miss tomorrow's post to learn about our new theme and hostess for September!

8 comments :

  1. Well said, Gill was reeeeeally good, and I am the pin-up girl, yeah! And soon it will be tomorrow and we start all over again....Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gill (and Yvonne before her) has really been a super hostess. She set the bar high, that's for sure. And Valerie did a great job playing pin-up girl (tee hee). Like you, I was unable to put as much time visiting this wonderful topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gill certainly did help make it a really special month again for all of us.
    You and Valerie are amazing too with your energy and creativity.
    AJJ is a special part of my life and I am grateful for you and it liebe Susi ♥
    There are still lots of nature ideas floating around in my head too...time moves so quickly.
    Onward and upward to September we go.
    oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gill was a great host with beautiful and inspiring ideas.

    Thank you to you Susi and to Valerie for this blog and for all the pieces being together in one place

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thanks Susi and Valerie for your kind words and all the hard work you put into to keeping the challenges going - I don't know how you manage to do it but you do - thank you xxx
    Can't wait to see what tomorrows theme is now :)
    Gill xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big congrats to Gill, she's certainly made some stunning creations this month
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ich sag mal Hallo!
    Hab mich sehr verändert, bin auf googleplus und habe dort eine private Fotogruppe.
    Meinen Blog gibts noch! P.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes I really enjoyed Gill's topic, just as I know I am also enjoying Elizabeth's topic! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!